- For how many people: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Chicken Fry Ingredients
- 1 kg (eight pieces chopped) chicken
- Oil for deep frying
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 5 cloves (powder), roasted
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds (powder), roasted
- 4-5 black peppercorns, roasted
- 2 large cardamom (powder), roasted
- 2 tsp cumin (powder), roasted
- 1/2 cup mustard oil
- Lemon pieces and coriander leaves for garnishing
How to make Chicken Fry
- Cut the pieces of chicken from 2-3 places, so that the marinated mixture can go inside and keep it aside for 3-4 hours.
- Deep fry on medium heat until the chicken becomes soft. This will take 15 to 20 minutes to occur.
- Garnish with pieces of coriander and lemon and serve.
- Chicken, oil, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, vinegar, gram flour, cumin, cloves (powder), fenugreek seeds (powder), peppercorns (powder), large cardamom (powder), Cumin (powder), mustard oil, lemon pieces, and coriander leaves
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..