Cheesy and Lemony Zucchini Bread Recipe
Ingredients of Cheesy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ½ cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 6 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups shredded parmesan cheese powder
- 10 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground black paper
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
How to make Cheesy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- To make this dish at home, first of all, take shredded zucchini in a clean towel and squeeze the towel and remove the liquid from it and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Take a loaf pan and coat it with butter and brush it with fine flour.
- Now add baking soda, baking powder, salt, pepper, sugar, and poppy seeds in a bowl and whisk it. Take 2 ½ cups of cheese and pour it into the mixture.
- Now make another speech and make a smooth paste by mixing the melted butter, sour cream, eggs, and zucchini in it slowly while stirring. Put this mixture in the middle of the flour mixture until all the mixture is moist. Go but do not mix too much. Transfer this mixture to a preheated pan and topping it with the leftovers.
- Cook it for about 60 minutes. After one hour, put a knife in the middle of the bread, if the knife comes out clean it means the bread is cooked. Leave it in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Now take out the bread from the pan and cool it completely by placing it on a cooling rack. You can store it at room temperature for 2-3 days.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..