Asian Sesame Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe at Home
- For how many people: 1
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients to make Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
- 1 chicken breast, grilled
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1 tsp (boiled and chopped) almonds
- 1 tsp mole, roasted
- 1/2 cup (boiled) asparagus
- For Dressing:
- One teaspoon (Extraversion olive oil)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp chili oil
- For Chili Oil:
- Half a teaspoon (roasted in oil and keep it to cool) chili powder
- A pinch of brown sugar
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
How to make Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it to the dressing and smooth it.
- Cut the chicken into long-long strips.
- Mix rocket leaves with almonds, sesame seeds, and chicken.
- Add the leftover chicken and asparagus.
- Garnish with dressing before serving.
- Drain the chicken and serve with greens and serve.
- Chicken breast, rocket leaves, almonds, sesame, asparagus, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, chili oil, chili powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper powder
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..