Soya chaap recipe at home restaurant style
Soya chaap recipe at home restaurant style. Soya chaap curry made of protein-rich soy chap is fun to eat and to look at. It is very much liked in Delhi / NCR.
- Time – 30 minutes
- For 4 members
Ingredients for Soya Chaap Recipe with Gravy
- Soya cheap – 3-4 (250 grams)
- Tomato – 3 (250 grams)
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Green chili – 1
- Cream – 100 grams
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chili – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon full to the top
- Kasuri Methi – 1 teaspoon full to the top
- Whole Spices – Large Cardamom-1, Cinnamon-1, Clove-2, Black Pepper-6-7
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
How to make soya chaap recipe
- Cut soya chaap into 1 to 1.5-inch pieces. Heat oil in a pan.
- Put the chap in the hot oil, fry the pieces of the chap till it becomes light brown on both sides and keep it on a plate.
- Make tomato-ginger-green chili paste.
- Add cumin seeds to the remaining oil of the pan, after roasting cumin, add asafetida, turmeric powder, and coriander powder, kasoori methi and whole hot spices, black pepper, lentil sugar, long, and cardamom.
- Fry the spices a little bit, now add tomato-ginger-green chili paste and add red chili powder, fry the spices until oil starts floating on the spices.
- After the oil separates from the spices, add garam masala to it and add cream and cook continuously while stirring until the spices boil.
- Once the spices boil, add 1/2 cup of water to it, and stir it continuously once again and bring it to boil and add a little green coriander and mix it in the gravy.
- When the gravy starts boiling, add salt to it and mix soya chaap in it.
- Cover the vegetable on low flame and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
Suggestions for soya chaap:-
- While stirring continuously after adding cream to the spices, cook in the gravy till it boils again because the cream does not crack when doing so. Also add salt to it later because if salt is added with cream, there is a fear of the cream breaking.
- Related article:- 9 Health benefits of soybean
You May Like Those:-
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..