Southern Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe at Home
Southern Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe:- This is a very favorite food finger, if you are playing games with your friends at home or watching a movie then it is great for that time. This recipe is duty-free, Gurugram’s exclusive recipe, and is very fun for those who are crazy about games of thrones. Serve it with mustard dip.
Southern fried chicken recipe
- For how many people: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients of Southern Fried Chicken Recipe
- 400 gms chicken breast (cut 20 strips, 20 grams)
- 150 grams maida
- Hot red chili
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams Bread Crumbs
- 300g White Cabbage Slaw
- 10 passerby sprig
- 250 ml (ml) honey-mustard dip
- 40g Green Bell Pepper, Julian
How to make Southern Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Add salt and pepper to the mixture and mix.
- Toss the chicken strips in the flour and pour it into the egg solution.
- Then wrap them in bread crumbs.
- Fry the dip until the strips are golden brown.
- Garnish the plate with white cabbage slaw and green pepper.
- Serve chicken strips with honey mustard sauce.
- Garnish with a casserole.
- Chicken breast (cut 20 strips, 20 grams), all-purpose flour, salt, spicy red chilies, eggs, bread crumbs, white cabbage slaw, parsley sprig, honey-mustard dip, green bell pepper
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..