Sabudana Khichdi Recipe at Home
- For 2-4 members
- Time – 15 minutes
Ingredients for Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
- Sago – 1 cup (150 grams)
- Boiled Potatoes – 2 medium-sized
- Ghee or refined oil – 2-3 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Green chili – 1-2 finely chopped
- Black pepper – 7-8 coarsely ground
- Peanut – 1/2 cup roasted peeled
- Sandha salt – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon – 1 small size
How to make non-sticky Sabudana Khichdi
- Wash the sago thoroughly, and after adding 1/2 cup of water, cover the sago and soak it for 5-6 hours or overnight. Separate the sago with a spoon.
- To make khichdi, take nonstick embroidery, add ghee and let it heat up. Fry cumin seeds in hot ghee, add turmeric powder, green chilies, and black pepper, add moong pod kernels and fry them lightly, add potatoes, mix sago and salt.
- Cover the khichdi and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes, open the khichdi and stir well. Cover the khichdi again and cook it for 2 minutes, and play it well, and then cook it covered, cook the khichdi till the sago is transpired. Khichdi is ready to cook in 7-8 minutes.
- Add a little green coriander and lemon juice to the khichdi and mix. Sago khichdi is ready, take out the khichdi in a plate and garnish it with green coriander, serve hot khichdi and eat.
- If you don’t like black pepper, you can make khichdi without it.
- If you are not making khichdi for a fast, then use normal salt instead of plain salt. Apart from this, make it by mixing green chili or red chili and finely chopped capsicum, etc., you will like it very much.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..