Paneer Paratha Recipe
Paneer Paratha necessary ingredients :
- Wheat flour – 300 grams
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 200 grams
- Green chili – 02 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaf (coriander) – 01 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 01-inch piece (grated)
- Coriander powder – 01 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee – to fry
- Salt – as per taste
Method of preparation for Paneer Paratha:
- For Paneer Paratha Recipe in Paneer Paratha recipe, first sieve the flour in a big vessel. Now add 2 teaspoons of oil and half a teaspoon of salt to the flour. Then knead it with lukewarm water. The dough should be slightly soft.
- Now grate the paneer. After this, add chopped green chili, green coriander, grated ginger, coriander powder, red chili powder, and salt to the cheese and mix it well. Now the stuffing of the paratha is ready.
- Heat the griddle on gas. While the griddle is heating, make a dough with a little flour. Then flatten the dough and put two spoons of stuffing on it and close the stuffing and roll the dough into a paratha shape.
- When the griddle is hot, pour the paratha on the pan and fry it lightly. After this, apply ghee on both the sides of the paratha and roast till it turns golden brown. After baking the parathas, put the napkins on the paper. In this way, bake all the parathas.
- Take, the method of making your paneer paratha is complete. Now your delicious paneer stuffed paratha Paneer ka Paratha is ready. Remove them in a serving plate and serve with desired chutney/pickle or dry vegetables and enjoy yourself with the whole family.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..