Cheese and Jalapeno Stuffed Kachori Recipe
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for Cheese & Jalapeno Stuffed Kachori
- 500g flour
- 15g celery
- 1/4 cup oil for frying
- 20 grams of salt
- 100 cottage cheese
- 50g Cheddar Cheese
- 50g Jalapeno
How to make Cheese and Gelpino Stuffed Kachori
- Sieve the flour first, then add oil to it and mash it by hand.
- Then add celery, salt and nigella seeds and mix well.
- Now make a hole in the middle of the dough and add water according to the need and knead the hard dough. Then make small balls from the dough and keep aside.
- Then heat the oil and add celery, cottage cheese, red chili, and salt and cook for a while.
- Now cool this mixture and add grated Cheddar Cheese and Gelpino in it.
- Then fill this mixture inside the balls and press it with the palm.
- Now deep fry it and finally serve this dish with tamarind chutney.
- Celery, flour, salt, oil, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Jalapeno
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..