Egg Curry Recipe at Home Restaurant Style
How to make Egg Curry Recipe at Home Restaurant Style: Egg curry is a recipe that you can make any time at lunch or dinner party. Egg (egg) is something that you can make in many ways. Making it as easy as it has health benefits. This delicious curry is made by adding boiled eggs to a spicy gravy with urad dal tempering.
- For how many people: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients to make egg curry (egg curry): Egg curry is made differently in many areas. At some places, potatoes, drumsticks, coconut milk, etc. are also added. Although onions, tomatoes, and spices are all added to the egg curry. The tempering of red chili and urad dal gives a different taste to egg curry.
How to serve egg curry: You can serve egg curry with plain roti, paratha, rice, biryani, casserole. You can also serve pickle with it.
Benefits of Egg Curry: The main ingredient of our egg curry is egg, which has many benefits. At best, eggs contain a lot of protein. A whole egg contains 6 grams of protein. Apart from protein, it also contains vitamin D.
Egg Curry Ingredients
- 4 eggs, boiled
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12-14 curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 (cut into pieces) onions
- 1 peeled ginger, a bunch
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- ½ kg (peeled and chopped) tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tablespoons Urad Dal
How to make egg curry
- Boil the eggs and peel them and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add curry leaves and mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Now add onion and ginger to it.
- Now let the onions become soft and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric and red chili powder and stir well.
- Add tomatoes, sugar, and salt to it and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Finally, add green coriander and eggs.
To make Tadka:
- Add 1 tablespoon urad dal in hot oil and fry it till it becomes crispy.
- Now spread this tempering on the curry.
- You can serve hot egg curry with boiled rice.
Recipe Note:- If you do not eat the entire egg, then you can eat the white part of the egg instead and try many more recipes.
If you like the egg too, you can check out our other recipes.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, oil, curry leaves, mustard seeds, onions, ginger, turmeric powder, red chili powder, tomatoes, sugar, coriander, oil, urad dal
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..