Easy Stuffed Capsicum Recipe: It is very good to eat. If you make it, you will feel the same. Let’s make Bharwa Capsicum
Necessary Ingredients For Easy Stuffed Capsicum Recipe
- Capsicum — 5-6
- Potatoes — 300 grams or 5-6
- Oil — 4 tablespoon
- Asafetida — 1-2 pinches
- Cumin seeds – Half a teaspoon
- Turmeric powder — Half a teaspoon
- Coriander Powder — One teaspoon
- Red chili powder — a quarter teaspoon
- Garam Masala — a quarter teaspoon
- Mango powder — a quarter teaspoon
- Salt — as per taste
Method – How to make Easy Stuffed Capsicum Recipe or Stuffed Pepper Recipe
- First of all, let the potatoes boil.
- Wash capsicum well. Now remove the stalks with the help of a knife, remove the seeds inside them and remove them.
- Now peel the boiled potatoes and chop them finely. Put a tablespoon oil in the pan and heat it.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds.
- After roasting cumin seeds, add turmeric, coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala, and mango powder.
- Now fry this spice for half a minute.
- Add potatoes and salt to it. Fry for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Take it off the gas and let it cool. Pitha is ready to be filled in capsicum.
- Now take capsicum and fill it in it. Put the stalks you had removed and close the harvested area. Similarly, prepare all capsicum by filling it.
- Put the remaining oil (3 tablespoons) in the pan and heat it.
- And put capsicum in it, and cover it.
- After 2-3 minutes, open the lid and flip them.
- Now cover again. Open after 2-3 minutes and turn the side down which is not roasting the capsicum.
- They are ready to be ready in 1-2 minutes.
- You see for yourself that all capsicum has become soft. And now the Stuffed Capsicum is ready.
- Take out the capsicum in a bowl, and eat parathas, naan, and chapati with anyone.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..