Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipes
Indian Spicy Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipes Vegetable Recipe (Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry). Brussels sprouts pied in Indian spices served as side dishes with roti.
Brussels sprouts are similar to small cabbage but have strong flavors. This vegetable when combined with spices and stir-fried makes a great dish to go with the phulkas. The addition of garam masala with ginger and garlic makes the Brussels Sprouts vegetable really delectable.
- Course: Lunch
- Diet: High Protein Vegetarian
- Equipment Used: Hard Anodized Kadai (Wok)
- Peek into:- 10 m
- Cooks in:- 30 m
- In total:- 40 m
- makes:- 4 servings
Material to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 500 grams Brussels sprouts, quarters
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), finely chopped
- 1 cup homemade tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (cumin)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder (cumin)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder (coriander)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (turmeric)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 bay leaf (bay leaf)
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- Salt, to taste
- 5 sprigs coriander (coriander) leaves, finely chopped
Method of making Indian Spicy Brussels Sprouts Vegetable Recipe (Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry)
- To begin making the Indian Spicy Brussels Sprouts Vegetable Recipe (Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry), first, prepare all the ingredients and set them aside. Cooking can be fun and easy when you already have things prepared and ready.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add quarter brussels sprouts, sprinkle a little salt and fry the brussels sprouts until it is cooked. It will take about 5 minutes. Once done, turn off the heat and transfer the Brussel sprouts to another bowl.
- Put a spoon of oil in the same pan on medium heat. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let them crackle. Add ginger, garlic, onion, bell peppers, and sauté until onions and bell peppers are translucent and cooked. Add the tomato puree, bay leaf, and the remaining powder to the masala and saute them for a few minutes until the tomato puree comes in a bubble.
- Add stir-fried brussels sprouts to this level and toss them in the masala for a few minutes until it is well coated in the masala. Check salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.
- Once done, turn off the heat, shake the chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Serve Indian Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Phulka, Sindhi Kadhi, and steamed rice for lunch or dinner.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..