Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at Home Restuarant Style
Most cookies are made from fine flour but cookies can also be made using wheat flour. Here we are making chocolate chip cookies using flour.
Children love cookies a lot and chocolate cookies are one of their most favorite cookies. All kinds of cookies are available in the market, but the cookies made at home are different. Let’s see Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Best and easy homemade Chocolate Chip Recipe
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- For how many people: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 55 minutes
Ingredients for Best and easy homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt ½ cup
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups light sweet chocolate chips or good chocolate chunks
How To Make Best and easy homemade Chocolate Chip
- First of all, mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now mix the cream butter and both the sugar well in the medium speed for two minutes.
- Then remove it from the mixer and keep mixing for 2 to 4 minutes. Do this until it looks fluffy and light.
- Then at one time lay eggs with one policy. Keep in mind that one at a time, mix well after each egg is added. Then add vanilla extract to it.
- Now reduce the speed of the mixer and keep stirring it lightly and mix the ingredients well by adding flour to it.
- Then remove it from the mixture and fold the chocolate chunks over the rubber spatula.
- Now take out the bowl from the mixer and then fold the chocolate pieces with a rubber spatula. You do this until it is mixed well.
- When it is ready to bake, preheat the oven to 325 ° F. Then, line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Now remove the cookies from the refrigerator and leave them at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Then place the 12 cookies on an equal distance on the baking sheet and press with a light hand to flatten the balls.
- Then bake them for 10 to 12 minutes till they turn light golden brown. Now place the cookies on the pan for 5 minutes. Now place them in a cooling rack to cool completely.
You May Like Those:-
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..