Ingredients for Matar Paneer Recipe
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Peas – peeled half cup
- Tomatoes – 2 -3
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Cream or cream of homemade milk – small half bowl
- Refined oil – 2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – a small spoon
- Red chili powder – less than a quarter teaspoon
- Garam masala – less than a quarter teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons finely chopped
Method – How to make Matar Paneer
- Finely grind with tomato, green chili, ginger mix. Mix the cream in this paste and stir the mixture once again.
- Cut the paneer into square pieces and boil the peas with half a cup of water.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Put cumin seeds in hot oil. After stirring cumin, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder and roast it with the spoon 3-4 times, and now add the spices that you have prepared by grinding and fry them till you see oil floating on the spice.
- After frying the masala, add as much water as you want, thicken and dilute the curry according to your taste. Add boiled peas and salt to the curry, add paneer after boiling, let it boil for 3-4 minutes. Matar Paneer vegetable is ready. Turn the gas off.
- Put garam masala and half green coriander in the vegetable. Take out the vegetable in a bowl and garnish with the remaining green coriander. Hot peas vegetable cheese, bread, naan or chapati Serve and eat with everyone.
- If you like onion, then fry an onion after grating or grind it after adding cumin seeds in the oil, and later add all the spices in the same order and prepare the vegetable.
- You can make many flavors of the same vegetable by making vegetable curry in different ways.
- Make poppy curry, wash 2 tablespoon poppy seeds and soak them in water, after one hour, grind them finely, after adding cumin, turmeric, coriander powder to the oil, add poppy paste and fry till the oil separates, add tomato paste, Fry, the spices again, and prepare the curry by adding as much water as you want to the thickened curry.
- To make cashew curry, soak 2 tablespoon cashew nuts in water for half an hour, grind finely with soaked cashew nut mixer, after adding spices to the oil, add cashew paste and fry until the oil separates, followed by tomato ginger. Fry the spices again after adding a paste of it, and prepare it by adding as much water as you want to thin the curry.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..