Sweet Gulab Jamun Recipe
Gulab Jamuns are made good in both the ways, today we will make Gulabjamun by mixing Mawa and Paneer, so let’s start quickly, Gulab Jamun.
Ingredients for Gulab Jamun
- Mawa (Khoya) – 250 grams (1 1/4 cup)
- Paneer – 100 grams (1/2 cup)
- Maida (refined flour) – 20 – 30 grams (2-3 tablespoons)
- Cashews – 1 tbsp (cut 8 pieces of cashew nuts)
- Raisins – Table Spoon
- Sugar – 600 grams (3 cups)
- Ghee – for frying gulab jamuns
How to make Gulab Jamun
- Put mawa, paneer, and all-purpose flour in a wide and large pot until it looks like a soft, smooth dough. Mawa is ready to make Gulab Jamun.
- Gulab Jamuns are prepared and prepared before frying. The method of making sugar syrup is given below. Sugar syrup is ready.
- Take out a little mawa (about a small spoon) from the prepared mawa with the help of fingers, flatten it on the palm and place 3-4 pieces of cashew nuts and a raisin over it to fill it. After lifting the mawa from all the sides, close the cashew raisins inside the mawa, now keep it between the two palms and make around, after the mawa is well-formed, keep it in a plate. Prepare all the balls in this way.
- Put ghee in the pan and heat it. Gulab Jamun can be tested before frying (fry a Gulab Jamun in ghee and fry if Gulab Jamun is bursting in Ghee, then add a little maida in Gulab Jamun Mawa).
- Put 3-4 balls in the pan and fry (keep the flame of the gas low. Don’t fry the gulab jamun while frying, instead pours hot ghee over it and fry it gently after turning brown, gulab jamun Fry till it turns brown all over. Take out the gulab jamuns from the pan and keep them on a plate. When slightly cooled, soak them in syrup after 2 minutes. Similarly, make all the mawa round gulab jamuns, L to enter dipped in sugar syrup.
- In a vessel, add 300 grams of water (half the amount of sugar) to the sugar, keep sugar syrup on the fire.
- When sugar syrup comes to a boil, sugar dissolves in water and after that cook for 1-2 minutes. Take 1-2 drops of syrup solution on a plate. Try sticking it between the thumb and finger, the syrup should stick between the finger and thumb, the syrup of half the wire i.e. the wire should be made for a very short distance, cool the syrup and filter it.
- Put fried Gulab Jamun in this syrup. Gulab Jamuns will become sweet and tasty by soaking sweet juice in 1-2 hours.
- Gulab Jamuns are ready. Serve them hot or cold and eat them.
- If gulab jamuns are bursting in ghee or are softer then mix a little flour with mawa flour and rub well.
- If Gulab Jamuns are becoming too hard, then mix a little (1-1 1/2 tbsp) milk in Mawa flour and rub it well.
- Do not put gulab jamun in hot sugar syrup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..