Vegan Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Today we are telling you Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe. Pancakes are a great choice for vegans. This dish is prepared with chickpea flour and Sitaphal puree. It is also a good choice for those who want to eat healthily.
Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for Vegan Pumpkin Pancake
- 80 gms Pumpkin Puree
- 28 ml of almond milk
- 240 grams chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp clove powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
The method of making Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
- First of all mix almond milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Now in a second bowl, mix clove powder, chickpea flour, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, salt, and baking powder.
- Then add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. If you see batter slightly thick, then you can add a little bit of almond milk.
- Now place a nonstick pan on medium flame and apply some oil on it.
- Then put the batter on a hot pan and cook till the bubbles come, its surface and sides will start looking golden brown.
- Now turn it over and cook for one to two minutes.
- Finally, serve it with maple syrup and granola.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..