Usal Pav Recipe
Today we are telling you the Usal Pav Recipe. Pav is a popular Maharashtrian dish, with a spice of indigenous spices along with plenty of vegetables. It is served with Indian bread.
Usal pav recipe
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for Usal Pav
- 1 medium onion, whole garlic chopped into pieces
- 1 tbsp fennel
- 1 tbsp whole coriander
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 6-7 cloves
- Lemonade whole
- 5-6 big cardamom
- 1 Green Cardamom
- 3 Red Chillies
- 1 tbsp dry coconut
- 1 cup soaked dry white peas for 8 hours
Method of making usal pav
- First heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry them till they turn brown and keep them aside.
- Then roast garlic, ginger and roasted onion together. Then grind them into a paste.
- Now dry the peas and cook them in a pressure cooker.
- Then heat oil in a pan, crush garlic in it and add curry leaves and fry it until the garlic turns brown.
- Now add the ground paste and fry it till the oil starts to look different.
- Then add tomatoes and fry. Now add boiled peas and salt and cook till completely cooked.
- Lijiang Your hot dish is ready to serve.
- Garlic, onion, whole coriander, fennel, cloves, cumin, large cardamom, lemonade, red chili, green cardamom, dry white peas, dry coconut
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..