Sweet Farali Pancake Recipe
Today we are telling you the Sweet Faraali Pancakes Recipe. Who wouldn’t like a soft and sweet pancake at breakfast? Sweet Farali Pancake is one of the recipes that are easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
Now the festival of Navratri is near, when you are fasting, you cannot live without eating this delicious pancake. This Farali pancake is made from buckwheat flour, sama, coconut, banana, rock salt, jaggery.
Sweet Faraali Pancakes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Total Time: 55 minutes
Ingredients for Sweet Farali Pancake
- 1 cup Samva Millet
- 1/2 cup Kuttu
- 1 cup coconut, grated
- 1/2 cup jaggery, grated
- 1/2 cup banana, mash
- A pinch of rock salt
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder (grinding and cooking)
How to make sweet farali pancake
- First of all, clean the kuttu and samva millets and wash them separately and soak them for at least one hour. Then filter it and keep it aside.
- Now add a quarter cup of water to the samva millete and blend it to make it smooth.
- In the same way, add 2 tablespoons of water to the mixture and smoothen it. Then mix the samva millet and the kuttu.
- Now heat a nonstick griddle by adding some ghee to it and lubricate it, then put a tablespoon of batter on it and prepare the pancake in a circle.
- Now add ghee lightly and then roast till it becomes golden brown on both sides.
- Similarly, now you can make more pancakes from the remaining batter.
- Finally serve them immediately.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..