Spicy Pasta Recipe
Today we are telling you the Spicy Pasta Recipe. It is a spicy pasta, made in the traditional Italian way with chili, olive oil, cheese, and broccoli. It is a low fat vegetarian and is very easy to make.
Spicy Pasta Recipe
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 1 hour
Ingredients for Spicy Pasta Recipe
- Pasta (Penne, Fuselli, and Spaghetti)
- Olive Oil
- 2 tsp garlic,
- Chopped chili into pieces
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 50-100 grams Brockley,
- Sliced parmesan cheese, grated
How to make spicy pasta
- First, boil the pasta in 5 liters of water in a bowl for about 10 minutes. Ensure that the pasta does not stick together when the water is watery.
- Now heat a little olive oil in a pan on high heat.
- When the oil is hot, reduce the heat and add red chili pepper, chopped garlic, black pepper, and salt and fry for a while.
- Then once it starts frying, remove the pan from the fryer and shake it well.
- Now add Brockley and mix the mixture well. You can add oil if needed.
- Then put the pasta in the pan and add some water again.
- Now keep the pasta in the pan for a few minutes.
- Then put the parmesan cheese on it and if you do not have the parmesan thing then you can also put cottage cheese on it.
- Now take the pasta out of the pan, and serve it hot.
- Olive Oil, Pasta (Penne, Fuselli, and Spaghetti), Chili, Garlic, Pepper, Salt, Parmesan Cheese, Brockley
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..