Sangri’s Shikampuri recipe
Today we are telling you Sangri’s Shikampuri Recipe. This mouth-watering kebab will be liked by the vegetarians. It looks delicious and rich in food, no one will complain about after eating them.
Sangri’s Shikampuri Recipe
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 50 minutes
Ingredients of Sangri’s Shikampuri
- 100 gms Sangri
- 50g Chana Dal
- 10 grams whole garam masala
- 5 grams whole red chilies
- 5 ml rose water
- Salt as per taste
- 10 grams onion
- 5 grams red chili powder
- 5 grams Green Coriander
- 20 grams Roasted Chana Dal
- 10 grams of processed cheese
- 30 grams ghee
Method of making Sangri’s Shikampuri
- First of all, soak the Sangri in water for one hour.
- Then heat the ghee in a heavy pan and add the whole red chili with whole spices.
- Then add chana dal, sangri, and salt in it.
- Now cook it till its water dries completely.
- Then take it off the flame and cool it.
- Now make a fine paste of it and add a little salt with rose water to it.
- If you find the mixture slightly soft, then you can add roasted chana flour to it.
- Then divide the mixture into equal balls and fill the cheese inside.
- Now press them slightly and then stir fry till they turn golden brown in ghee.
- Serve hot with chutney at the end.
- Chana dal, Sangri, whole red chilies, whole garam masala, salt, rose water, red chili powder, onion, roasted chana dal, coriander, ghee, processed cheese
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..