Pesto Fish Kebab Recipe
Today we are telling you Pesto Fish Kebabs Recipe. This is a great kebab recipe. People who are fond of eating fish will like this dish. The taste of these fish kebabs is greatly enhanced by the pesto sauce.
Pesto Fish Kebabs Recipe
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for Pesto Fish Kebabs
- 1/2 King Fish cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 red capsicum cut into one-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons bezel pasto
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt cooking spray
Method of making pesto fish kebabs
- First, preheat the broiler (more ideal would be oven).
- Then put the capsicum and fish in the Shallow dish. Then sprinkle the pesto and vinegar on the fish mixture and toss it so that it can mix well.
- Now leave the fish mixture like this for 5 minutes.
- Then put the capsicum and fish in the squares one by one and then sprinkle salt evenly over it.
- Place the jelly-roll pan in a square and coat it with cooking spray.
- Then for 8 minutes or until it cooks according to you, turn it once. Serve hot at the end.
- Paprika cut into one-inch pieces, kingfish cut into one-inch pieces, white wine vinegar, bezel pasto, cooking spray, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..