Moong Dal Coconut Kiwi Soup Recipe
Today we are telling you the Moong Dal Kiwi Coconut Soup Recipe. This soup is good enough to drink in the summer season. You will also get creamy coconut and kiwi flavor with moong dal in this soup.
Moong Dal Kiwi Coconut Kiwi Soup Recipe
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Moong Dal Coconut Kiwi Soup
- 1 cup boiled moong dal salt boiled with
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh green coriander
How to make Moong Dal Coconut Kiwi Soup
- First of all, heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, bay leaves, black pepper, garlic, and coriander seeds and fry them till they smell.
- Then add onion and fry it. Now chop and add the carrots. Then add curry powder and turmeric powder and mix.
- Now add boiled dal and salt and mix it.
- Then cut the kiwi into small pieces and put it in it.
- Now when the dal becomes hot, then turn off the heat and add kiwi to it and mix.
- Then grind the mixture, it will take some time and take it out in a bowl. Then when the mixture is completely ground then filter it and take it out in a nonstick pan. Now grind and sift the remaining mixture and turn it into the pan too.
- Now put coconut cream in it and mix and turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve it hot by garnishing with a sprig of fresh coriander.
- Kiwi, boiled moong dal boiled with salt, oil, coconut cream, cumin, bay leaves, garlic buds, black pepper, turmeric powder, onion, salt, curry powder, fresh coriander
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..