Mango Cheese Cake Recipe
Today we are telling you Mango Cheesecake Recipe. The fun of eating mangoes is different in the summer season and the taste of cheesecake made from mangoes is different. Cheesecake is very soft and mild to eat. A dessert consisting of almonds, cashews, oatmeal and khajuri with coconut y and the lemon tangy pan is perfect for the summer season.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- Cook time: 6 hours 40 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
Ingredients for Mango Cheesecake
- 125 grams cocoanut Felix
- 125 grams of oatmeal
- 400 grams of almonds
- 125 grams dates
- 400 g cashew nuts
- 125 g coconut
- 125 ml of liquid coconut oil
- 125 ml of lemon juice
- 5 grams tonka beans
- 200 grams mango
- 15 grams of lemon juice
Method of making Mango Cheesecake
- Firstly soak almonds, dates, and cashews in a separate bowl for at least 4 hours for preparation. Put a baking paper in the cake tin.
- Now peel the mango and add lemon juice to it and make its puree and keep it aside.
- Now take out dates and almond water for the base. Add oatmeal, dates, and coconut in a blender to make a puree. Now put the almond paste in the pan branch and press it well.
- Now drain the palm water. Then add coconut lemon juice and milk and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Now add coconut oil, coconut, and coconut blossom sugar and puree to it. If you find the mixture thick, add coconut milk, lemon juice, and some water. Keep in mind that it should not be liquid, but it should not be broken.
- Now put cashew cream in the cake tin.
- Then sprinkle mango puree over it with a spoon.
- Now place the cheesecake in the fridge until completely set. Remove it 10 to 15 minutes before you eat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..