Java plum cheesecake recipe
Today we are telling you the Java Plum Cheesecake Recipe. Berries or java are eaten in the summer season. Lemon peel, berries, orange juice, purple berries, and red current jelly have been used in this dish. The Java Plum Cheesecake recipe will be liked by the elders to the children.
Java Plum Cheesecake Recipe
- Cook time: 4 hours 50 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Total Time: 5 hours 20 minutes
Ingredients of Java Plum Cheesecake
- 4 packaged cheese cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon sprinkled, grated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup red currant gels
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar (roughly chopped)
- Ginger slices
- Purple Plums (Cut seeds in half, cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces)
How to make java plum cheesecake
To prepare the feeling:
- First of all, set the oven to 300 degrees. Then take out the cream cheese in a large bowl and whisk it using an electric mixer until it becomes smooth. Now add eggs and sugar and blend well. Then add lemon peel, vanilla extract, and sour cream to it.
- Now put this filling in a pan and bake until the sides of the cheesecake have flowered and set in the middle, bake it for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Now close the oven and leave the cake in the oven for 30 minutes.
To prepare the plums:
- Whisk the orange juice first, then put brown sugar, ginger and jelly in a deep vessel and heat it on medium flame until the jelly dissolves completely. Now put the plums in it and let the mixture boil and reduce the heat. Now cover it and take a shape until it becomes soft on low flame.
- Now using a slotted spoon, take out the large plate and let it cool.
- Then cook this liquid until it becomes thick, you cook it for seven minutes. (Remember, the plum syrup will take 4 hours to prepare, cover it, and keep it in the fridge.)
- Now remove the cheesecake from the sides of the pan and cover it completely by applying plums in the top concentric circle of the cheesecake. Then apply syrup on it. Now cut the cake into pieces. Finally, serve it with the remaining syrup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..