Methi malai chicken: Today we are telling you the Fenugreek Cream (Methi malai) Cranberry Chicken Recipe. In this, chicken pieces are marinated with cranberry puree and spices. Then cook it with perfection. Garnish it with cranberries and Greek yogurt and serve it. Fenugreek cream is a fairly good choice for a cranberry chicken dinner party.
Fenugreek cream cranberry chicken recipe | Methi malai chicken
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Total Time: 50 minutes
Ingredients for Fenugreek cream cranberry chicken recipe | Methi malai chicken
- 250 gms Chicken (chopped into large pieces)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp cranberry puree
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp fenugreek leaves
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt butter
How to make Fenugreek cream cranberry chicken recipe | Methi malai chicken
- Firstly grind all the spices except chicken and butter.
- Now marinate the chicken in this mixture.
- Then keep the chicken aside for 2 hours.
- Now cook it in the oven for 25 minutes or you can also cook it in a nonstick pan with butter.
- Finally, serve it by garnishing with mint yogurt and cranberry.
Key Ingredients for Fenugreek cream cranberry chicken recipe | Methi malai chicken:
- Salt, Chicken (sliced into large pieces), red chili powder, cranberry puree, coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala, cumin powder, fenugreek leaves, cornflour, ginger, gram flour, cream, garlic, butter, Greek yogurt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..