Dahi Vada Recipe
Today we are telling you Dahi Vada Recipe. Make your favorite street food with this simple sea recipe. In this, prepare vada from washed urad dal and deep fry it in oil, then after that add curd, chutney and chaat masala and serve it. You will find every bit of it fun.
Dahi vada recipe
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for Dahi Vada
- 1 cup washed urad dal soaked for 5 to 6 hours and make a paste of dal.
- Oil for frying
- 2 1/2 yogurt, beaten
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin powder, roasted
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black salt chaat masala for garnishing
How to make curd vada
- First of all, beat the lentils thoroughly so that they are light and puffy.
- Now heat the oil and fry the vadas on medium flame till they turn golden brown in hot oil.
- Then take it out of the oil and put it in a pan of salted water.
- Now make vadas from the remaining batter in the same way.
- Then add 1 tsp cumin, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp coriander leaves to the curd.
- Now take out the fried bhauls in water and squeeze them and put them in a serving dish.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, remaining cumin, black salt, chaat masala, and chili powder and serve it.
- Oil washed urad dal soaked for 5 to 6 hours and make a paste of dal, salt, curd, coriander, cumin powder, red chili powder, black pepper, chaat masala, black salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..