Checkboard cookies recipe
Today we are telling you the Checkerboard Cookies Recipe. In appearance, these cookies are like a chessboard. These delicious checkboard cookies are completely eggless, you can serve these crunchy and soft cookies at tea time.
Checkerboard Cookies Recipe
- Cook time: 50 minutes
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 1 hour 05 minutes
Ingredients of Checkboard Cookies
- 2000 gms maida
- 1000 g sugar
- 1000g butter
- 50g milk powder powder
- 10 grams of baking powder
- 20 grams of vanilla powder
- 20 grams of glucose powder
- 10 grams of caramel color
Mode of making checkboard cookies
- Then mix sugar and cream butter well in the flour.
- Now divide the dough into two equal parts and mix the color in half and the caramel on the other part.
- Then make every part of the doe in half, then put it in the scor people and shape it, now wrap it in a silting and let it cool in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Now take out the dough from the fridge, then wet the dough slightly and place the color dough on one side and paste it with plain dough.
- Then add the remaining color do and the plane does as before.
- Now keep the doe in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Then take them out of the refrigerator and deep fry them in oil and store them in a jar.
- You serve them in tea time.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..