Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almond Recipe
Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds Recipe
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds
- 400 gms Whole almonds
- 100g white and black sesame seeds
- 150 grams of sugar
- 10 grams rosemary
- 10 grams red chili powder
- 10 grams of salt or rock salt
Method of making Caramelize Sesame Smoked Almond
- First, dry roast the almonds in a pan and then let them cool down so that they become crunchy. Now take sugar in another pan and let it caramelize and then add roasted almonds and mix it.
- Then when the almonds are coated in sugar syrup then add red chili powder in it and let it completely melt.
- Now take them out on a clean tray and coat them with white sesame and rock salt. Then take charcoal (coal), burn it and keep it in a bowl, now put a little rosemary on it and keep it in the middle of the almond and smoke.
- You can store these almonds in airtight containers.
- White and Black Sesame, Whole Almonds, Rosemary, Sugar, Salt or Rock Salt, Red Chili Powder
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..