Today we are telling you the Bamboo Biryani recipe at Home. This biryani is made inside bamboo. In this, rice is cooked with perfection by adding meat and authentic spices. Everyone will love its great taste. You can serve this tasty biryani with raita.
Bamboo Biryani Recipe
- Cook time: 1 hour
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Ingredients for Bamboo Biryani
- 500 gms chicken
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp biryani masala
- 2-inch pieces ginger
- 10 garlic buds
- Green Coriander
- Mint Leaves
- Curd 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 4 tsp ghee/oil
- Whole spices
- Saffron water onion, fried
Method of making bamboo biryani
- Take out the chicken in a mixing bowl first.
- Then add all the whole masala, turmeric powder, salt, biryani masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, curd, fried onion, coriander, oil, and mint leaves and mix it well.
- Now keep it to marinate for an hour.
Marinate the rice:
- First, take raw rice in a mixing bowl.
- Then add salt, oil, ginger garlic paste, whole spices, red chili powder, turmeric powder, onion, biryani masala, mint leaves, green chili and mix well.
- Now keep them aside for one hour.
- First, remove all the dust from bamboo and clean it thoroughly.
- Now lubricate it by applying some oil inside it.
- Then first put 2 teaspoon chicken mixture and then add 4 to 5 teaspoon rice mixture in it. You repeat the same process again.
- Now add 1 ¼ cup of water to it. This water will run into the bottom.
- Now cover the bamboo with aluminum foil.
To make biryani in bamboo:
- First, burn the fire and place bamboo on it.
- Then leave it like this for 30 to 35 minutes and keep turning it in the middle.
- Now after removing it from the heat, leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, serve it on a hot banana leaf with lemon chicken.
- Salt, Chicken, Turmeric Powder, Pepper Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Biryani Masala, Cumin, Garlic Buds, Ginger, Mint Leaves, Green Coriander, Basmati Rice, Yogurt, Whole Spices, Ghee / Oil, Onion, Saffron Water of
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..